Sanctuary Island questions...

I posted this on the announcement page, but I wanna know what the community thinks about sanctuary island.

1. is it a sandbox island? or just a regular island?
2. will it be the same size as nublar or smaller? bcoz i know it won't be bigger.

cheers! super excited for this DLC than Dr. Wu.

I don't really understand this concept with tiny, crampy island sections... I want a huge area to build on...If modders can exploit the map borders, then there are ways to create bigger maps....A perfect size of a map would be the double size of nublar so you get a bit "depth"... If it is impossible to make bigger maps, then shrink everything :LOL:!!

I don't really understand this concept with tiny, crampy island sections... I want a huge area to build on...If modders can exploit the map borders, then there are ways to create bigger maps....A perfect size of a map would be the double size of nublar so you get a bit "depth"... If it is impossible to make bigger maps, then shrink everything :LOL:!!

Exactly if modders can make it so they can build anywhere on the entire island then why cant frontier do the same, its crazy that we have to resort to unofficial unsupported mods just to build on the entire island, atleast give us a bigger sandbox island.

I hope it's a sandbox Island just like nublar because I really hope that it is considering that I really love sandbox mode on nublar just wish that the map was much bigger at least Isla sorna big but without the mountain in the center

Last edited:
Top Bottom