Buildings & Attractions Sandbox eras.

Why aren't all the buildings in the sandbox on old genes like all buildings? By that I mean one selection which will include JW buildings, JP buildings and DFW buildings and for those who have a Dominion Biosyn dlc so it will include too. It's not fair that the PC and new genes like the PS5 and Xbox series X have it. There's no reason it's not there, if so tell us.

Why aren't all the buildings in the sandbox on old genes like all buildings? By that I mean one selection which will include JW buildings, JP buildings and DFW buildings and for those who have a Dominion Biosyn dlc so it will include too. It's not fair that the PC and new genes like the PS5 and Xbox series X have it. There's no reason it's not there, if so tell us.

Console limitations, all of those assets whether they are being used or not have to be loaded into memory. The PS4/Xbox One simply don't have enough memory to load all those assets at once, so you have to choose an era. For reference the PS5/Xbox Series X have 16 GBs of RAM, Series S has 10 GBs while the PS4/Xbox One cap out at 8 GBs of RAM.

I play using a PS4. I know the limitations could be frustrating, but there are ways around it. For example, build on the San Diego map, but use JW era buildings. You could make a JW era park with JP era areas. The JP San Diego arena will still be on the map. The shops could be made in both JP and JW styles. The new decorations that connect to the shops, from the last update have JP style torches. Also, if you signed up for updates from Frontier, a free skin of a beaten JP Jeep was given. I use that skin to make that part of my park seem more like a JP era. Of course there are always the skins for the dinosaurs themselves. Right now PS5's are a bit expensive, so I probably won't get one for some time. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy the game as much as I can with the limitations of the old console.

Last edited:
Top Bottom