Saved Ship Loadouts

Suggesting ship loadouts be saved and reloaded like setups for racing games.
I select the loadout i want and then the switch is made. I have my T10 i want to go do some bounty hunting in a res i load the saved outfitting and my weapons and modules appropriate for the job are installed, i want to use my T10 to go do some mining i load my saved loadout and go do the job.
Each module for a saved loadout marked as belonging to a particular ships saved loadout to make identifying modules and there use easier.
Make a maximum of three loadouts per ship which would give plenty of choice for outfitting for various game activities.
Obviously can only be loaded when all modules and ship are at the same station.

Just a thought.

I think this was a more popular suggestion before the credit earnings inflated in late 2018, owning multiple hulls is more viable than it was.

That said to the only benefit to implementing this is as a time saver which is not a bit deal so I'd have no objection either, and it would help reduce the advantage a more heavily invested player has over those with less time to play

It's a QoL improvement which has been asked several times... saved ship loadouts will spare a lot of time, in particular for Horizons/Console players as the module storage has no sorting and even 200 slots for modules is not sufficient. Most veteran players have "storage ships" (I use Dropships), and swapping a build can be painful when the situation is "hot" and you need a quick counter-build for something.

Its funny, i was playing yesterday and had this brainwave thinking why dont we have saved loadouts for ships, i cant believe it isnt in game or hasnt been suggested, so here i post thinking what a great idea, yay, go me ;)
Obviously been suggested before and fdev dont think it is a good idea, its one of those little qol improvements that would simplify so much, but we dont do simplification do we :)

Top Bottom