Engineers Seeker missiles

I'm in the process of engineering seeker missiles with Liz Ryder.

I've managed to get all of them to G5 and have added exp effects to the 2 mediums but don't seem to have the option of adding an exp effect to the smalls.

Is this correct or is it perhaps part of the ongoing issue with engineering since the update?

Also, I have drag munitions on one of my medium racks. Do drag munitions stack? I'm assuming it doesn't which is why it's only on one of the racks so far.

Cheers

You should be able to add them to the small as well, probably the interface bug.

Drag doesn't stack but if you're expecting to be shooting at something with point defences firing two makes it much more likely that at least one gets through. Depends how important it is for your plans.

Cheers Ian. Still trying to figure out this build. Never used missiles of any kind before but enjoying it so far.

I could quite easily put drag on one if the other racks cus I've got 5 in total. I'm assuming drags on a small rack has the same effect as it would on a medium?

The thing with seekers indeed is their exposure to PD.
Therefore imo the best option to "debuff" still is packhounds, as they allow a quick refire rate
and launch multiple missiles, which counter PD quite well.
Of course the drawbacks are the heat generated, the low HP per missile, 4 week pledge in PP
and a smaller blast radius for damaging modules.

The thing with seekers indeed is their exposure to PD.
Therefore imo the best option to "debuff" still is packhounds, as they allow a quick refire rate
and launch multiple missiles, which counter PD quite well.
Of course the drawbacks are the heat generated, the low HP per missile, 4 week pledge in PP
and a smaller blast radius for damaging modules.

That's what I'm using. Have to avoid jousting, though, or you don't get time to lock on.

Top Bottom