Seeking a PS4 PVP Faction to assist a smaller faction

Looking for a couple of PVP Faction/s on the PS4 to recruit and grief a specific Player Faction Group. To grief them for a few days. They reside in Hranit System. The story is long and drawn out but I will explain in Private Msgs to any Cmdr's lookin to sink their PVP Talons into some bad Cmdrs. I have a small group of only a handful of players on my side here. 5 vs 60 isn't really what I would call balanced. Only about 10 of their members actually do combat. So a few players added to my roster to agitate them a bit would be nice. If anyone is interested. message me at my PSN @ ParalyKok thank you.

Only 60?!

You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare. With a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands! A man who's been trained to ignore pain! To ignore weather! To live off the land! To eat things that would make a billy goat puke! In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel... to kill, period! Win by attrition... well Rambo was the best!

If they come after me with that many, I hope they remember one thing! A good supply of body bags!

Only 60?!

You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare. With a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands! A man who's been trained to ignore pain! To ignore weather! To live off the land! To eat things that would make a billy goat puke! In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel... to kill, period! Win by attrition... well Rambo was the best!

If they come after me with that many, I hope they remember one thing! A good supply of body bags!

Well said :D

Top Bottom