Newcomer / Intro Seem to be stuck!!!

I am at the Valis System, the galaxy map does not seem to be working as it is not showing me any routes, also when I go into the list of planets, etc in that particular system there are no aother systems listed where I can warp too. I have no idea what is going on I have checked all the filters and everything on the galaxy map and its still not working

Does anyone know how I can sort this out?

Attachments

• 20210220222805_1.jpg
    20210220222805_1.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 66
What's your jump range? click on the second tab from the left of the galaxy map. Edit: Or, does your ship have enough power? did you buy any new modules that are more power-hungry than before? check your power priorities on the modules tab in your internal panel (by pressing 4 on PC).

Does anyone know how I can sort this out?

If I had to guess I guess that you bought a new ship (for example at Moore's Folly in Hou Tuba) and sold the old one.
And a factory fresh ship has an E-class jump drive, which for example for a python can mean less than 12 ly.

Regards, Dirk

What's your jump range? click on the second tab from the left of the galaxy map. Edit: Or, does your ship have enough power? did you buy any new modules that are more power-hungry than before? check your power priorities on the modules tab in your internal panel (by pressing 4 on PC).
My jump range is 3.73 ly, I havent bought any new modules, its strange I have not logged in for a few weeks and it was working fine when I left it and now it seems to be going weird, or I have just done something to the map but I can't see what it is it does not matter what I do to the map it still shows no lines

I have not logged in for a few weeks and it was working fine when I left it

4 ly is far too low. Did you leave your ship in space and let it run low on fuel? When you log out, time (nd fuel consumption) does not stop for your ship, the latter only in stations, like Mitchell hub.

Regards, Dirk

........... When you log out, time (nd fuel consumption) does not stop for your ship, the latter only in stations, ........

That is wrong. As long as you exit the game your ship can sit in space forever - I frequently left my exploration ship sitting in space and didn't come back to it for weeks. The same is true for SRVs - you can leave them on the surface somewhere and they don't use up any fuel at all.

Remember - that is if you exit the game - if you just go to the menu then everything is still operating because there is no pause - so always exit to main menu or desktop.

Top Bottom