September Monthly Highlights - 24 September 2021 (Featuring Campaign Gameplay)

This is my jam, I play for campaign and narrative, and the characters, just as much as for the amazing dinosaurs! I'm excited, but I don't want story spoilers so probably can't watch this one. It's been good so far. :cry:

Honestly, Frontier, could have made an effort and show the beginning of a Chaos Theory scenario, we know the beginning of the game by heart now.

I was hoping for a little more than that and I know they want to save the big stuff but just a little bit more would have been nice

Kinda disappointed there was nothing new like in the first monthly highlight stream. But, then again it's a recap so I'm not sure why I was expecting there to be.

One thing I noticed in the steam was that there is only 1 Chaos Theory map per film. I questioned to myself if there would be 2 maps for The Lost World film. One set on Sorna and one set in San Diego, as well as Fallen Kingdom for Nublar and Lockwood Manor area. But now I found out though it's just the San Diego setting, and possibly the mainland for Fallen Kingdom where you will get the Indoraptor. So when Dominion starts to come out, what setting would a hypothetical Dominion map be at, assuming there will be 1 map only like the other movies since there may be more than one environment and location type in it? Really looking onward to learn more of whatever before and after the game releases!

Last edited:
One thing I noticed in the steam was that there is only 1 Chaos Theory map per film. I questioned to myself if there would be 2 maps for The Lost World film. One set on Sorna and one set in San Diego, as well as Fallen Kingdom for Nublar and Lockwood Manor area. But now I found out though it it's just the San Diego setting, and possibly the mainland for Fallen Kingdom where you will get the Indoraptor. So when Dominion starts to come out, what setting would a hypothetical Dominion map be at, assuming there will be 1 map only like the other movies since there may be more than one environment and location type in it? Really looking onward to learn more of whatever before and after the game releases!
I don't think we'll get answer to that until the film comes out to avoid spoilers.

One thing I noticed in the steam was that there is only 1 Chaos Theory map per film. I questioned to myself if there would be 2 maps for The Lost World film. One set on Sorna and one set in San Diego, as well as Fallen Kingdom for Nublar and Lockwood Manor area. But now I found out though it it's just the San Diego setting, and possibly the mainland for Fallen Kingdom where you will get the Indoraptor. So when Dominion starts to come out, what setting would a hypothetical Dominion map be at, assuming there will be 1 map only like the other movies since there may be more than one environment and location type in it? Really looking onward to learn more of whatever before and after the game releases!

Well you still have JP3 and that took place entirely on Isla Sorna. So they probably didn't want two Chaos Theory campaigns taking place on one Island. Considering it's a park builder or kind of a park builder it makes sense that they would use the scrapped San Diego park for the game. They said what is scenarios would be in Chaos Theory mode so we could be doing anything with JP3 and Sorna. They also said we would be building parks and facilities in Chaos Theory mode so that's probably where we might be building a facility, unless the what it scenario is turning it into park. We will have to wait and see though.

Top Bottom