General Gameplay Service Roads

Your Feature Request / Idea
I love driving the Ranger Jeep, even when there aren't photographs to take or power stations to reboot. The radio is a nice touch. :)

In emergency situations, I sometimes run over panicking guests because the roads that I drive on to get to the enclosures are also the roads that the guests walk on. I propose a new type of road called a Service Road. I see it as being the same size as the narrow paths and the same cost as a cheap narrow path. It would still count as a path connection when constructing buildings and would snap to other types of paths, but guests would not walk on it. That will make it easier to drive the Jeep without worrying about running over the guests.

Thanks for considering it!

I five star this because it just doesn't make sense to have the whole park open to everyone, specially when there are really dangerous places where visitors shouldn't be. That was one of the things I remember annoyed me the most back in JPOG.

Good idea - maybe the service roads only need to look like dirt tracks or something. Or have the option to have a tarmac or dirt track look to them?

This is what I would imagine....

sam_0694.jpg

Good idea - maybe the service roads only need to look like dirt tracks or something. Or have the option to have a tarmac or dirt track look to them?

This is what I would imagine....

That dirt road through the jungle is exactly what I've wanted since day 1. Would really help make less obvious roads for Jeep tours through enclosures or achieve the overgrown look of Site B.

Top Bottom