Should I Get The Early Bird Edition?

Right, I'm stuck in between really wanting access to the alpha but not wanting to spend an extra £30 on top of the actual game. I have already preordered RCTW back in October of last year for access to the beta weekends. So what are your thoughts on the alpha and is it worth the extra money?
Thanks for your help!

the money is worth it
really great alpha start and rctw can't compare with that!
even in alpha, Planet Coaster looks way better and playable, than the nearly finished rctw.

AND, you can play the alpha forever, until the full game release - then you play the full game.

+ The really great communication and support of frontier ;)

the money is worth it
really great alpha start and rctw can't compare with that!
even in alpha, Planet Coaster looks way better and playable, than the nearly finished rctw.

AND, you can play the alpha forever, until the full game release - then you play the full game.

+ The really great communication and support of frontier ;)

I have to agree, the communication from Frontier has been really amazing, they do keep the fans up to date with really good information. Being able to play the alpha forever until full release with of course big updates to it, is also very appealing. Might have to go for it really!

I'm jumping on the "DO IT" Train too! I pre-ordered RCTW too and I've kind of had to count my losses.

I showed PlanetCoaster to my other half last night, and wasn't able to understand that it was an alpha version! "You mean... it's going to get better???"

It's very playable and you will happily waste hours of your life on that - the extra cash is worth it for sure!!

I'm jumping on the "DO IT" Train too! I pre-ordered RCTW too and I've kind of had to count my losses.

I showed PlanetCoaster to my other half last night, and wasn't able to understand that it was an alpha version! "You mean... it's going to get better???"

It's very playable and you will happily waste hours of your life on that - the extra cash is worth it for sure!!

Yeah, have to admit that it looks stunning and can't really believe it's jus in alpha. It seems to show more potential than RCTW, and that was in beta!

Top Bottom