Sigilmassasaurus

I know some of us wanted the modern Spinosaurus. But with frontier (rightfully IMO) prioritizing the film design, that seems unlikely. So, here's an alternative, Sigilmassasaurus. A controversial genus, often considered a synonym of Spinosaurus. I think it could work well alongside Spinosaurus. The name "Spinosaurus" can be used for the JP3 monster, and "Sigilmassasaurus" can be used for the current scientific view.
If it changes again, we can bring Oxalaia into this. Lol.

as much as I would love to see this dinosaur recently Paleontologist are starting to believe that these two species.
Sigilmassaurus
Oxalaia

Might actually be subspecies of spinosaurus, Oxalaia and Sigilmassaurus might need more fossil remains to possibly prove that it's a subspecies of spinosaurus. But so far I'm not really sure if they'll add this dinosaur because it could possibly be another spinosaurus subspecies.
Don't get me wrong I would love to see a spinosaurus paleo accurate version from another close relative of spinosaurus, but I think it might appear in another game Prehistoric kingdom later who knows. But since this is Jurassic world and the dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park franchise are not well known to be paleo accurate it's very hard to do it. 🙂

Top Bottom