Simmons Park Zoo

Simmons Park Zoo is a large Zoo based on zoos you would typically find in North America. Although my own personal experience is limited (one visit to Toronto Zoo that is one of the influences) I have used photos and general zoo knowledge to help build this zoo.

Open in the late 1960's, Simmons Park Zoo (originally Simmons Metropark Zoo) has a mixture of brand new exhibits such as 'Polar Explorers', 'Kidz Zone' & 'Frank Hobson Elephant Habitat' and older exhibits such as 'World Of Primates', 'Carter Giraffe & Rhinoceros Pavilion' and 'Ungulate Yards'.

I hope you will enjoy being taken on a trip through the zoo!

Simmons Park Zoo Layout.jpg

Hey looks awesome! Just for later as you show it off consider placing a perimeter of trees so it looks like the world beyond you’re zoo keeps going! Unless you’re going for that grassland field look

Hey looks awesome! Just for later as you show it off consider placing a perimeter of trees so it looks like the world beyond you’re zoo keeps going! Unless you’re going for that grassland field look
Hey thanks! The zoo is supposed to be set in a public park. So things like baseball field etc

Back
Top Bottom