Parks Six Flags Great America

I have started this park. I used a few workshop items to start. Like the gardens, double deck carousel building slightly modified and new pointed roof, steam train around park with portion at front elevated with embankment. 2 stations. Goliath RMC and Demon blueprint coasters placed. I made the map the biggest it can be and got rid of the cave entrance, and placed three spawn entrances right inside the white dotted line. The entire map within the editable area is flattened. No screenshot for now but I will have one soon. Someone is making the California park, but I don’t like that Paramount removed the steam train. The park was sold to Cedar Fair. The version I’m making is the Illinois park owned by Six Flags since 1984. Both parks were once owned by Marriott.

Growing up in the Chicago area this was my home town park as a teen and young adult. Willard's Whizzer and Turn of the Century were my first two coasters. Can't wait to see what you do. Went here at least 1x to a couple times every year from like 15 to 55.

It’s taking me a long time to make the embankment, fill for the railroad track at the front of the park. I have the track gently sloping down toward the back. It was easier to make fills for under railroad track in RCT3. I still don’t get why Paramount removed the train from the California park but Six Flags kept their train. Also, Six Flags removed their sky ride in 1984 when they bought the park from Marriott. The buckets went to Six Flags Great Adventure in NJ. California still has their sky ride for transportation from front to back. But, Six Flags removed the Barney Oldfield car ride. California still has it. California removed the hydro flume. Six Flags still has both flumes. Six Flags removed their giant flume. California still has theirs. Both parks have a Rapids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom