General Gameplay Skin Display & Legendary Skins JP

Your Feature Request / Idea
Every single time I put on a certain skin that I want on my dinosaurs I always forget which skin is which and without a display screen function on the Hammond building it's hard to know which skin you would want however I think a side screen showing or displaying what the skin would look like on your dinos is needed. After all JP operation Genesis had a side screen to display what the dinosaurs would look like before you created some of those dinosaurs. Something like that

I understand that Frontier is totally against mods but this would be Frontiers chance to add skins from the franchise itself as legendary skins Frontier could create a separate roster of skins for certain dinos giving us more options for what colors we would want our dinos especially iconic dinosaurs like brachiosaurus and T-Rex and other JP Trilogy dinos.

T-Rex:TLW Buck T Rex Skin
JP3 T-REX Skin
JP/JW Rexy Skin

Brachiosaurus: JP 3 Brachiosaurus skin

Velociraptors: JP3-Male Velociraptor skin
JP3-Female Velociraptor skin
TLW-Male Tiger Velociraptor skin
JW-Blue Velociraptor skin
JW- Delta Velociraptor skin
JW- Charlie Velociraptor skin
JW- Echo Velociraptor skin

Stegosaurus: TLW- stegosaurus skin

Your Feature Request / Idea
Every single time I put on a certain skin that I want on my dinosaurs I always forget which skin is which and without a display screen function on the Hammond building it's hard to know which skin you would want however I think a side screen showing or displaying what the skin would look like on your dinos is needed. After all JP operation Genesis had a side screen to display what the dinosaurs would look like before you created some of those dinosaurs. Something like that

I understand that Frontier is totally against mods but this would be Frontiers chance to add skins from the franchise itself as legendary skins Frontier could create a separate roster of skins for certain dinos giving us more options for what colors we would want our dinos especially iconic dinosaurs like brachiosaurus and T-Rex and other JP Trilogy dinos.

T-Rex:TLW Buck T Rex Skin
JP3 T-REX Skin
JP/JW Rexy Skin

Brachiosaurus: JP 3 Brachiosaurus skin

Velociraptors: JP3-Male Velociraptor skin
JP3-Female Velociraptor skin
TLW-Male Tiger Velociraptor skin
JW-Blue Velociraptor skin
JW- Delta Velociraptor skin
JW- Charlie Velociraptor skin
JW- Echo Velociraptor skin

Stegosaurus: TLW- stegosaurus skin

I totally agree with you, we need these skins!!!!

Top Bottom