Small wildcats: Asiatic Wildcat, Bobcat, Eurasian Lynx, Ocelot, or Serval. the Sunda Clouded Leopard is my choice for a big cat.

The clouded leopard is already in game. But yes, we definitely need a small wildcat! My choice would go towards the lynx if we'll only get one. If two (dare to dream) I'd love an ocelot, serval, caracal, sand cat, pallas cat, or a golden cat.

We have every big cat left except a subspecies of the leopard (most likely we would get the Amur leopard). For small cats I'd like to see:

Eurasian OR Iberian lynx
Pallas's cat OR fishing cat
Ocelot
Caracal

The lynx is a must-have and has maximum priority for me:

cute-lynx.jpg

Afterwards, I'd like to get the sand cat:

sand-cat (1).jpg

Any small cat. I'd go with a lynx, like most here.
Kinda biased, but I'd choose the bobcat (because I've actually seen them in the wild); honestly any lynx will do.

I would mind a caracal or a serval.
Jaguarundi are cool, too

The clouded leopard is already in game. But yes, we definitely need a small wildcat! My choice would go towards the lynx if we'll only get one. If two (dare to dream) I'd love an ocelot, serval, caracal, sand cat, pallas cat, or a golden cat.
The Sunda Clouded Leopard is a separate Species and I think it does also look slightly different. Would be nice to have this one too for my Borneo themed Buildings and Parks. I wish we would get Mini Packs from Time to time between the DLCs that include Animals that look very similar to ones we already have

Before we get the second clouded Leopard species (which genetically belong to the big cats) I would much rather like to get a first Leopard species. In case of the small cats we already have the big examples of this taxonomic group (Puma and cheetah).
I really would like to see a Lynx species, the caracal, the serval and the ocelot, too.
As I cannot have enough cats in the game I also would not say no to more niche choices like the jaguarundi or the Pallas cat.

Top Bottom