So Bad... So Sad

I haven't seen this many issues and problems with an ED update/expansion since what(?) - two expansions/updates ago or maybe it was 3. Y'all remember - the one where everybody complained that Fdev didn't give the beta enough time to bear fruit. Yeah! That one.

Seems the same thing has happened again.

The sign of true competence and intelligence is the ability to learn from one's mistakes. This time it seems that Fdev has failed miserably in learning from it's previous mistakes. How sad and so very, very BAD.

That said: YES1 I am going to buy this expansion - eventually. But not yet. No - not yet (so sorry for stealing that quote from the movie Gladiator - but it just seemed so very appropriate).

Fdev will fix this MAJOR snafu (situation normal - all - forked - up) they always do - good on 'em and why I'm still playing ED after all these years. Hope it's sooner than later, though, and hope springs eternal as they say but then with hope and a couple of bucks one can buy a semi-decent cup of coffee. I love coffee - looking forward to the day the coffee offered will be worht a couple of bucks.
I won't be holding my breath while waiting though, and neither should any of you!

The DLC is not a 9/10. I played Horizons in High with a 970 (Yes, its a little bit old, but still running all games on medium/high), and now I can barely pass de 30fps on foot and 20 fps on foot on planets. If the game was perfectly optimizated before, Frontier just can't release an expansion like this, requiring at least a 3080 to play. This only ruins your player base.

This game is definitely not a 9/10. It's unplayable and bugged has hell. If the game is working for you, well good for you. I got a 2080 and framerate is horrible. Playing a mission on foot and respawn, my screen turns black and cant play, but hearing the sound. So no, not a 9/10...

i have two 1070's on board playing horizons ULTRA 3840x1080 (90-144fps) now LOW is only way... and it looks like crap horizon ftw ...game doesnt look so BEAUTIFUL to have such bad fps like 40-50 and 30 on foot i dont believe they would support sli so prob ill stay on horizons even if things added are pretty nice its not pleasurable to play. and yes i agree that devs failed. If im correct they even refused a beta cause their game was "ready" yea.. we can see

I have quite smooth play with GTX 1070Ti but this game at current state deserves at best 5/10 ... and I have fun playing on foot in mix with SRV and ships. There are too many bugs and unoptimised things to give it better score atm. Not even skin given to preorder is possible apply due bug(s) in customisation for suits ...

3 crashes in 30 minutes and interesting thing since yesterday somehow horizon fps is suddenly half of the score it used to be

Back
Top Bottom