So disappointed in fdev (MLP + B5)

Where are my "My little pony" bobbleheads? Sure we've hit peak MLP after Twilight became an Alicorn and we got a movie but still...I want my Pinkie Pie on a spring!!

On top of that, where is the space-roach bobblehead?

And seriously.
No star-furies as a ship launched fighter?

What are we paying you people for ;)
or a Babylon5 station at Epsilon Eridani 3

All joking aside.

I just put up a lovely Desktop backdrop of Babylon5 with some of the ISA protectorate force from the League of non-aligned World.
Some of the Best CGI seen in the '90s for TV :D
And my son asks, Are you playing Elite, what station is that?
Real-time rendering trumps old heavily rendered CGI :D

Nice work katana, it prompted me to grab a copy of the complete series to watch later, due to IRL commitments I only caught a few episodes here or there when it was aired on TV.

Nice work katana, it prompted me to grab a copy of the complete series to watch later, due to IRL commitments I only caught a few episodes here or there when it was aired on TV.
The whole thing should be on Amazon Prime.

Finding all the movies, especially In the Beginning, may be a bit harder though. I seem to remember having a hard time finding that one streaming, and having to bust out my DVD collection to rewatch that recently.

Part of the reason I'm so adamant about wanting a ship kit/ more varied skins for the Clipper is because I want to see how closely I can make mine look like a Whitestar.

I think we've all said that if FD made a hula girl bobble head for our ships, you'd have a hard time STOPPING US from given them out money.

Maybe some of those flower bobble heads (the cute ones you find at the dollar store that work on solar power) would be nice, too. Would still pay for a Hutton Orbital mug full of hot coffee sitting on the dashboard. FD? Money. Here. Want it? Make these stuffs. :coffee:🧚‍♀️🐮🧸🚀🦝🍺🐹

Top Bottom