So npc system patrols are fighting each other now?

Paid a visit to a HRES just now, and noticed some fighting off in the distance... popped along to join in and couldn't find a wanted ship, they were all patrol enforcements, and to add to the amusement, all of the same faction!
I guess they must have popped into their ships to settle scores after sampling a little too much bootlegged Apa Vietii 🙃

Hmm, I saw an example of this only yesterday - 2 cop eagles zorching another cop eagle. Took them ages, as they seemed to wait for the shields to regen each time, so only did a tiny amount of damage.

Also the erstwhile 'victim' of this assault just sat there - no motion at all - taking a very slow murdering from their colleagues.

Weird. I assumed something had bugged and left them to it.

I once saw a security ship accidently hit an orbital outpost while fighting-off a pirate. The station opened up on the security ship, which returned fire, then more security reinforcements arrived and joined in attacking the station, damaged ships limped away and jumped out. I watched this quite impressive battle for a while before going to do something else, leaving the game running. Returned an hour later to find them still at it.
I sometimes wonder if they're still fighting :unsure:

haha I do kind of like this bug, if that's what it is! I suppose they could be practicing in a simulated sort of way...?

I sometimes wonder if they're still fighting :unsure:

Heh, maybe they are.

Saw a weird shoot-out in open today, at Slough orbital, Vesper-M4.

Station defenses shooting at something, bunch of limpets of some sort cluttering up the radar, someone else shooting, but the only other CMDR I saw looked to be docked, so I'm assuming it was NPC activity.

Not sure what, though. At least one NPC Beluga had its docking attempt almost end in disaster in the toast-rack.

My shields got pinged a little on the way out, and my Point Defence utility mounts bust off a few caps each, but no fines, wanted status or warnings, so no idea what was going down.

Top Bottom