So sorry

meanwhile at a dark ground-station in the Eurybia-system: had to kill some criminals and found a comrade commander with his ASP X landed there. Left my sweet little Dolphin (no: I build mine before D2EA streamed his) and communicated with the commander. No answer. I tried to team him, so we could kill them criminals together.

Well, I sniped, one by one, and then we met. I supposed we do this job together, but after all NPC where killed, he started to shoot me.

And made me very ill, so I was back in space in my sweet little, you know what I mean.

And I was angry...so...my dumbfires went down into his lonely Asp X. The Asp was gone then. And I made my way back to Chris and Silvia.

Nice story. But: in Odyssey there happen to be other players in open either. And it is much more fun to work TOGETHER to get the missions done.

An hour before I met another commander, managed to get my level 3 access and turned off alarms. Told her...no answer.

Is communication SO hard for some of you?

No salt...

I had fun today.

meanwhile at a dark ground-station in the Eurybia-system: had to kill some criminals and found a comrade commander with his ASP X landed there. Left my sweet little Dolphin (no: I build mine before D2EA streamed his) and communicated with the commander. No answer. I tried to team him, so we could kill them criminals together.

Well, I sniped, one by one, and then we met. I supposed we do this job together, but after all NPC where killed, he started to shoot me.

And made me very ill, so I was back in space in my sweet little, you know what I mean.

And I was angry...so...my dumbfires went down into his lonely Asp X. The Asp was gone then. And I made my way back to Chris and Silvia.

Nice story. But: in Odyssey there happen to be other players in open either. And it is much more fun to work TOGETHER to get the missions done.

An hour before I met another commander, managed to get my level 3 access and turned off alarms. Told her...no answer.

Is communication SO hard for some of you?

No salt...

I had fun today.
Do you realize that some people in this game may only know Zulu language?
... or [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] squardrish is popular too

Top Bottom