So, what's the roof hatch for?

It's the David Braben emergency escape pod special.
Blinds your opponents with more 'exciting' than they have ever experienced before!!!!

Flimley

Last edited:
I doubt it's a hardpoint as it would block the Large HP behind it. Best quess—greebles. Maybe an emergency exit for annoying passengers. Or a limpet attachment point so that Thargoids can use tissue sampling against humans🤡

As the P2 will have the SCO drive installed as original equipment, it is the hotplate for your steak or Quiche (Kale, anyone?) for perfect nosh after a 12KLs jaunt...
(and no, I have no idea if the SCO is going to be in the P2 as standard)

So far the top serious suggestions (here and elsewhere):
  • It's nothing. Purely cosmetic detail.
  • It's a hardpoint hatch (possibly for a large or huge weapon).
  • It's the deployment hatch for some kind of heat exhaust vent or radiator (possibly related to SCO).

I‘m guessing that’s the FSD jammer and we will be getting a high wake snare mechanic.
Edit:
Now that I suspect part of its function will be to sell a delay bypass, I’m thinking something big, maybe EMP or cloaking as well.

Last edited:
I‘m guessing that’s the FSD jammer and we will be getting a high wake snare mechanic.
Edit:
Now that I suspect part of its function will be to sell a delay bypass, I’m thinking something big, maybe EMP or cloaking as well.

Or an embedded Overcharge for the FSD? So it can be used with 5A FSDv1 for example? If so, P2-early-W will get a new meaning in ED

Top Bottom