Some building materials really needed

I have struggled to find suitable items to build certain things, especially when it comes to metal. So I thought I would add a list of what I have come across as missing in terms of building

• Metal poles all lengths and thickness (like the plank variants)
  • Metal beams/bars all lengths and thickness (like the plank variants)
  • Metal block/pillars (like wood variants)
  • Plain Metal walls (Like the different sized plaster walls in decorations tab to allow full rotation edibility)
  • Painted metal variants of the above
  • Tempered Glass pane with no edges (like the plaster wall in decorations tab to allow full rotation edibility)
  • Stained glass pane (colour can be edited)
  • Stained glass shapes (like the octagon, hexagon glass etc)
  • Glass circles of varying sizes
  • Glass floor pieces
  • Stone, brick, arctic wood and cobblestone walls (Like the different sized plaster walls in decorations tab to allow full rotation edibility)
  • Gravel floor pieces
  • Pebble floor pieces
  • Cobble floor pieces
  • Window variants with no edges and larger sizes
  • More circle structures that are as thin as the clocks or thinner (metal discs, wood discs etc)
  • Metal gratings in smaller sizes and lengths
  • Glass path

I agree completely. As I’ve said elsewhere I can appreciate the artistry of the beautiful construction pieces we have. But I seek to build realistic zoos rather than theme parks and we are lacking a number of pieces to build realistic enclosures, holding areas, stables, barns, off show areas etc.

Last edited:
To add to the above, I would really appreciate more “backstage” type props like brooms, rakes, metal buckets, animal food sacks/crates, training equipment, etc. Or even much smaller art shapes so such things can be more easily custom built.

Stone, brick, arctic wood and cobblestone walls (Like the different sized plaster walls in decorations tab to allow full rotation edibility)
There are fully rotatable Wall Pieces in the Arctic Building Set.
I've built a Ship-Wreck for my Polar Bears with it😉
http://instagr.am/p/B6TKUY_IgoQ/ Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6TKUY_IgoQ/?igshid=1mbe4ywqjt3ix

Glass floor pieces
You can use flat Glass Roof Pieces. But if you mean a Glass-Path, I want it too

I would like some smaller Shapes for building (I mean the Squares, Circles etc.)

Top Bottom