Hadrosaurid

tlatolophus_by_cisiopurple_dejo0r7-pre-1.png
yamatosaurus_by_cisiopurple_deiox0l-pre.png
aquilarhinus_by_cisiopurple_ddbn98d-pre.png
gryposaurus_by_cisiopurple_de2djk0-pre.jpg
images.jpeg-32.jpg

images.jpeg-31.jpg

Community choice!

Please put down the dinosaurs and reptiles you want to see in the game!
👇

1- Atopodentatus
Atopodentosaurus_small.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful face. Also herbivorous marine reptile, which puts it in a different niche as the other ones known so far.

2- Kunpengopterus
1024px-Kunpengopterus_antipollicatus_and_Allaboilus_gigantus.jpg

Okay, darwinopterids/wukongopterids are cool, so some representation of that group would be cool. And this one in special has become very popular very quickly, with its opposable thumbs. Maybe, in the game, it could even lean into the idea of being monkey-like by using primitive weaponary, and with that I mean throwing/dropping rocks (which would make it one of the few animals with a ranged attack).
Also, long-tailed pterosaurs. We need more of those.

3- Zalmoxes
1920px-Zalmoxes_dichotomy.jpg

Small ornithopod. More small herbivores would be a nice addition. And, especially if it gets to keep its quills, I'd be certainly unique among the ornithopods.

4- Mononykus
1920px-Mononykus_Restoration.png

Weird hands. Do I have to add anything more here?

5- Hetereodontosaurus
Heterodontosaurus_restoration.jpg

Oh look, another small herbivore (possibly omnivore). With nice teeth. Heterodonts feel like another group that deserve attention.

1- Atopodentatus
Atopodentosaurus_small.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful face. Also herbivorous marine reptile, which puts it in a different niche as the other ones known so far.

2- Kunpengopterus
1024px-Kunpengopterus_antipollicatus_and_Allaboilus_gigantus.jpg

Okay, darwinopterids/wukongopterids are cool, so some representation of that group would be cool. And this one in special has become very popular very quickly, with its opposable thumbs. Maybe, in the game, it could even lean into the idea of being monkey-like by using primitive weaponary, and with that I mean throwing/dropping rocks (which would make it one of the few animals with a ranged attack).
Also, long-tailed pterosaurs. We need more of those.

3- Zalmoxes
1920px-Zalmoxes_dichotomy.jpg

Small ornithopod. More small herbivores would be a nice addition. And, especially if it gets to keep its quills, I'd be certainly unique among the ornithopods.

4- Mononykus
1920px-Mononykus_Restoration.png

Weird hands. Do I have to add anything more here?

5- Hetereodontosaurus
Heterodontosaurus_restoration.jpg

Oh look, another small herbivore (possibly omnivore). With nice teeth. Heterodonts feel like another group that deserve attention.
Interesting choices! They would be exotic additions, it's nice to see less famous animals getting attention too! I liked it! :)

If i had to pic from each group

Dinosaurs: Protoceratops

Pterosaurs: Tapajara or Pterodaustro (Pterodaustro was a small, filter-feeding pterosaur with a beak full of whale-lake baleen instead of teeth)

Marine Reptile: Dakosaurus or Metriorhynchus

Non-Dinosaurian Triassic Reptile: Placerias or Kannemeyeria and Postosuchus (I thought I'd include this category because many of these creatures lived along side the very first dinosaurs)

Megladon and Titanboa would be awesome. Problem is Frontier may have to be careful with crocodiles and other non-dinosaur prehistoric animals because that will turn the game into Planet Zoo.

Top Bottom