Some questions about earlybird pass...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Is there any timelimit to this deal or can it be bought after the early access launches??
I also wonder if it will have to be bought through this store, or if eventually they will let us buy it through steam.

Thanks in advance

Is there any timelimit to this deal or can it be bought after the early access launches??
I also wonder if it will have to be bought through this store, or if eventually they will let us buy it through steam.

Thanks in advance

As far as I'm aware you can't buy it after Early Access launches but I may be wrong. In terms of Steam purchases, I wouldn't bet on being able to buy on there until after the game launches so Valve doesn't monopolise their income

Last edited:

Thanks in advance
I think that you may be able to buy it after the start of the alpha. I wouldn't think that Frontier would turn down the extra money for the alpha. I don't know for sure though.

I think that you may be able to buy it after the start of the alpha. I wouldn't think that Frontier would turn down the extra money for the alpha. I don't know for sure though.

That's what I'm unsure about, I've heard it both ways here. Brett, with your all seeing eyes, could you clarify this for us?

I really hope at least they do some streams and show management aspects of the game before they close the early bird orders.

As far as I'm aware you can't buy it after Early Access launches but I may be wrong. In terms of Steam purchases, I wouldn't bet on being able to buy on there until after the game launches so Valve doesn't monopolise their income

Say what?!
In that case I hope early bird does not begin until the end of March.
I still haven't purchased my overpriced computer yet. ...should be able to buy it by the end of the week...and receive it the following week- after which I'd purchase Early Access if all goes according to plan.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom