Some Wildwood goodies

I am a big fan of Wildwood, NJ. I went there several times in my life. I already have a couple of past haunted rides from Wildwood amusement piers on the workshop, like Morey’s Haunted House and Hitchcock Manor. Unfinished inside but the Haunted House has most of the rooms, halls, and stairs. Hitchcock was a ride through, it opened 1979 and burned Aug 1981. Haunted House opened 1972 and was removed after 1984. Now I’m making Dark River, which was a haunted boat ride which was rethemed to Pirates and is still operating. I will eventually upload it to the workshop. And the Morey’s Pier sign, using art shapes to make the unique font that Morey’s used for their signs for the 25th St. original pier that started in 1969 with a big slide. I’m trying to figure out how to get the letters to light up and flash on and off. Maybe use lights with a flashing sequence. I am going to have a piers park as well from different years including now defunct rides and piers. I want to make a Dante’s Inferno/Dante’s Dungeon recreation from Morey’s Pier 25th St. sometime.

Last edited:
Yes, I have a lot more in the works, such as this, a recreation of Wildwood boardwalk and amusement piers from different years. This is the 1980 recreation. I recreated to the best of my ability long gone defunct dark rides and haunted attractions based on photos, and descriptions from people on Wildwood forums and facebook pages. I already uploaded some of my creations to the workshop as blueprints. Now I uploaded Morey's Pier signs and a recreation of the Jumbo Jet with spiral lift that used to be on the back of the pier from 1976-1986. It went to Gorky Park in Moscow, USSR (Russia). ShadowxPhenix made his Jumbo Jet private, but mine uses a different coaster type that allows spiral lifts, and 2 car trains that look closer to Jumbo Jet trains.

I am a big fan of Wildwood, NJ. I went there several times in my life. I already have a couple of past haunted rides from Wildwood amusement piers on the workshop, like Morey’s Haunted House and Hitchcock Manor. Unfinished inside but the Haunted House has most of the rooms, halls, and stairs. Hitchcock was a ride through, it opened 1979 and burned Aug 1981. Haunted House opened 1972 and was removed after 1984. Now I’m making Dark River, which was a haunted boat ride which was rethemed to Pirates and is still operating. I will eventually upload it to the workshop. And the Morey’s Pier sign, using art shapes to make the unique font that Morey’s used for their signs for the 25th St. original pier that started in 1969 with a big slide. I’m trying to figure out how to get the letters to light up and flash on and off. Maybe use lights with a flashing sequence. I am going to have a piers park as well from different years including now defunct rides and piers. I want to make a Dante’s Inferno/Dante’s Dungeon recreation from Morey’s Pier 25th St. sometime.
I love Wildwood, NJ. I go there every summer.

Top Bottom