someone's trolling in an orca at cemiess

tonight I saw a CMDR in an orca with a pink paintjob and an inappropriate name, don't know the CMDR name because I had to escape quickly, he was at mackenzie relay at the cemiess system where the community goal is happening and was inside of the station with its' landing gear and cargo scoop deployed, blowing up other CMDR ships coming in and out of the station. player ships were outside of the station spectating like if it was an arena, cheering and chanting obscenities in the chat box whenever the orca blew up another player's ship that tried to enter or exit the station. I managed to escape and decided to play in solo. could anyone go there and intervene? I guess that's why they call Elite: Dangerous dangerous, because it's a dangerous environment.

unnamed.jpg

tonight I saw a CMDR in an orca with a pink paintjob and an inappropriate name, don't know the CMDR name because I had to escape quickly, he was at mackenzie relay at the cemiess system where the community goal is happening and was inside of the station with its' landing gear and cargo scoop deployed, blowing up other CMDR ships coming in and out of the station. player ships were outside of the station spectating like if it was an arena, cheering and chanting obscenities in the chat box whenever the orca blew up another player's ship that tried to enter or exit the station. I managed to escape and decided to play in solo. could anyone go there and intervene? I guess that's why they call Elite: Dangerous dangerous, because it's a dangerous environment.
He can play how he likes. The problem is yours, not his, but you have the tools to solve it. If you instanced with him you can find his name in your Contacts tab history, click on it and block him.

Well... if he was blowing ships trying to get in or out, in Mackenzie Relay in Cemiess, i would assume he was racking some bounties?
In which case the station should have all guns on him?
And if he was not getting toasted in like 3s that would imply he was cheating?
In which case you should have used the ingame report button.

If not, you can allways block him - you should have him in your contacts list already and after a relog he should not be a problem for your future session games in Open
Otherwise, Solo/PG are also good options to play in crowded places

I would assume he rammed them at less than 100 m/s or simply blocked the slot.
Pity there wasn't a Beluga or Cutter on ADC around...
If he was managing to destroy ships by ramming at less than 100m/s then I guess he deserves his kills and his victims shouldn’t be in such weak ships in a CG in open? Anyway I did enjoy the system chat last night :)

Well... if he was blowing ships trying to get in or out, in Mackenzie Relay in Cemiess, i would assume he was racking some bounties?
In which case the station should have all guns on him?
And if he was not getting toasted in like 3s that would imply he was cheating?
In which case you should have used the ingame report button.
Good point. If he was ramming them, he'd get a fine. If he was shooting them the station should have been training 50,000 "frickin' lasers" on him in no time.
I would assume he rammed them at less than 100 m/s or simply blocked the slot.
Pity there wasn't a Beluga or Cutter on ADC around...
That WOULD have been funny. Either one (as well as a type-10) is a "Mooooooooooove Out Of The Way" type of ship. Especially if you add hull reinforcement.

it's still antisocial behavior that will warrant a report.

and no, i dont find station rammers fun or entertaining, under no circumstances

No it's not. There is C&P for that 🤷‍♂️
is it?
like for getting your ship to ram and destroy another ship inside the station?
or getting your ship to deliberately getting another player' ship stuck in geometry?

because if is a C&P in place, then last night wasnt working - killing a clean ship by ramming or other means should result in a bounty, which would incur a nice firework show from the station guns.
Which wasnt quite mentioned...

anyway, no wonder Open is getting depleted if people are cheering for station rammers

is it?
like for getting your ship to ram and destroy another ship inside the station?
or getting your ship to deliberately getting another player' ship stuck in geometry?

because if is a C&P in place, then last night wasnt working - killing a clean ship by ramming or other means should result in a bounty, which would incur a nice firework show from the station guns.
Which wasnt quite mentioned...

anyway, no wonder Open is getting depleted if people are cheering for station rammers

It's no different a situation to pad blockers, if you really want to dock there just switch to solo, do your thing & switch back to Open when you like.

Difference being a pad blocker is just inconsiderate or a troll, and not putting on a show to entertain observers.

Back
Top Bottom