Something cool just happened!!!!!!!!!

So whilst on long supercruise journeys i read old threads usually about ship builds, and just now as i went back into the game my ship was in the middle of being interdicted, and the ship beat it itself!!! Im play on ps4 btw

Last edited:
Now that its finished, that is fairly interesting. Good job whatever ship (a saud kruger computer probably got in there ;))

Npc doing the interdicting might have collided with a nearby planet during the mini-game. Happened to me a couple of times.

It just happened again and once again beat the interdiction, i joined nearer the beginning of the interdiction but my ship was in full control not me, plus the pirate was spinning or what ever you do when you interdict someone. I regained control over my ship when it was over

It's the way interdictions are these days: when being interdicted, it's virtually impossible to lose to an NPC (even if you try to lose), and it's virtually impossible to win against another player.

It's the way interdictions are these days: when being interdicted, it's virtually impossible to lose to an NPC (even if you try to lose), and it's virtually impossible to win against another player.
Ha ha ! Yesterday I lost (in a Python !) to a FDL NPC, and I beat a human interdiction the previous week. It frequently depends on your frame of mind, I suspect. A human interdiction certainly sharpens the mind ! :)

A T-9 can get real close to losing. Like close enough to lose (hangs head in shame).

Top Bottom