Something doesn't look quite right here...

RGn232v.jpg

I dunno, can you explorers see it?

You will see sort of this all the way to Sag A* ... a very IMMERSIONBREAKING bug in the procedual star generator that puts lots of Type O (and neutron/blackhole) systems on the right side of a "line" to Sag A* and nearly non on the other.
Not sure if they whould ever fix this (or if its possible without resetting the galaxie) -.-

Yeah, if you look at the star map on some sectors you can clearly see the dividing-line. I don't know how they'd be able to fix it, now that people have been exploring that part of the galaxy, though. Move around stars that aren't marked? Ugh.

I thought that they'd fixed it!

I noticed this effect as i was moving towards the core, then suddenly as i neared the core (probably the last 2k LYs), space had a more even distribution of visible stars.

I noticed this around the time of the 1.3 update, hence i thought a fix.....though it seems not so now!

I thought that they'd fixed it!

I noticed this effect as i was moving towards the core, then suddenly as i neared the core (probably the last 2k LYs), space had a more even distribution of visible stars.

I noticed this around the time of the 1.3 update, hence i thought a fix.....though it seems not so now!

I took this picture somewhere around 7000ly away from inhabited space, but being about 15000 ly away from it now, i can tell you that it doesn't look so bad where i am now.

Its the "neutron fields". They have a much higher propensity for than other areas. Unfortunately there is no blending along the edges of the sectors, so from some angles you can see these stark dividing lines (or corners/wedges in some places too).

I thought I was the only one seeing these after mentioning it before and no one else echoing my comment. Could just be a graphics card artifact, but sometimes I wonder.

It is the scariest when they fly behind me, and i think for a moment i might hear "interdiction detected"

Top Bottom