PvP Something happened to the Pacifier Frag-Cannons, in a good way

It's super easy to PowerPlay. Sign up with Hudson on a Thursday morning, wait 27 days, then go to an Anarchy Duvall Control System and destroy 25 of her ships. Redeem the bounties back in a Hudson Control System, and you're done. On day 28 when the PP server ticks over you can buy your Pacifiers.

The chance to take out Corvettes with a Vulture should not be missed.

tempting. i have taken out a few conda's with standard double shots. but the look of the pacifiers.

i play the bgs - but have absolutely no idea about PP> i signed up once for about a week and then left none the wiser lol

New meta weapon, or prime candidate for the nerf bat? Anyway, I was sweeping the floor yesterday evening with these bad boys:

https://youtu.be/ydlcRe8WUOo

Frags are meta for a long while... since the time I told people that screening shells reduced the Reload to 50%... then people started using G5 double shot... Until someone discovered that G5 rapid is better... than they become the best weapon to take down shields and hull. pacifiers are even better because they spread much less.

funny how they pick on clearly not combat ready beginners.
After seeing the same behaviour over and over for years on end in many different games, it is alas the norm it seems, and just sad.
I am not going to spam this thread with videos, but you can check my channel, there are higher ranked cmdrs dying there. Besides, combat rank doesn't prove anything, its just a show of how many NPCs you were able to farm before going brain dead :)
Yet the one you chose to share was that one?

Some people can't climax without an audience.
That would explain a few things actually.

tempting. i have taken out a few conda's with standard double shots. but the look of the pacifiers.

i play the bgs - but have absolutely no idea about PP> i signed up once for about a week and then left none the wiser lol

Yeah, power play is simple if you are just module shopping, which is all I have done.

I've been signed up for pacifiers and need to get the kills by next thursday so I have the rank.

Isn't much grind, just something to remember to do every 4 weeks.

And if you have a lot of credits, you can spend 7 million to get the propaganda docs to deliver if you dont feel like killing.

Isn't much grind, just something to remember to do every 4 weeks.

You don't even need to do that every week, just the last week before the tick. It takes all of 40 minutes to kill the 25 ships, and whatever time it takes you to turn the vouchers in to a Control System.

Alright. well i have a whole load of credits atm so whichever delivery or killing is quicker i can do.

So - i just need to sign up to Hudson? if i did that today - i need to wait a month and then pay up to get the "merits" or whatever and then wait for the tick, take a conda or other ship with plenty of hardpoints down to wherever and buy a whole rack of pacifiers?

Alright. well i have a whole load of credits atm so whichever delivery or killing is quicker i can do.

So - i just need to sign up to Hudson? if i did that today - i need to wait a month and then pay up to get the "merits" or whatever and then wait for the tick, take a conda or other ship with plenty of hardpoints down to wherever and buy a whole rack of pacifiers?

1. Sign up with Zachary Hudson as soon as you can. Waiting just delays your rewards.
2. Assuming you sign up on 29 Oct, go to Mereboga system [Alliance - Anarchy] on 21 Nov and just destroy 25 Alliance Bureaucrat ships, and turn the vouchers into any of Hudson's Control System or his capital at Nanomam. You'll have the minimum of 750 merits required to get the Pacifiers.
3. The PowerPlay server will tick over on 23 Nov, that's when your 750 merits will promote you to Rating 3.
4. Your 4 weeks with Hudson will be reached by 26 Nov. Then you buy the Pacifiers. I'm only familiar with jameson but they're supposedly faily common.

That's it.

Top Bottom