Got pulled out of SC by an CMRD in a viper, scanned and told to drop my rares which I'd spent an hour bringing back from lave.

My my cobra is mostly B rated with a few A, so was my first CMDR kill (in about three mins as well).

Soz dude if you're reading this.

Got pulled out of SC by an CMRD in a viper, scanned and told to drop my rares which I'd spent an hour bringing back from lave.

My my cobra is mostly B rated with a few A, so was my first CMDR kill (in about three mins as well).

Nice one!

Not sure why you are apologising. A pirate just learned a lesson ;)

Why be sorry? Some jerk decided to get rich quick by robbing you of stuff you'd worked for, he thought you were easy pickings and found out the hard way.

It's like a mugger trying to snatch a little old lady's pension money, then discovering she's got a pistol and handcuffs ready in her handbag.

Well done you and personally I hope whoever you beat didn;t have the cash to pay up on his ship and got bounced back into a Sidewinder

I think the phase is "right on, commander"!

OP its great that you show remorse, I do some of the time but the CMDR made his decision and now he's paying got it :) Bravo!

LOL - I was on my way to an outpost last night when I get interdicted. Cool - it's a CMDR in a Cobra. He faces me and were looking at each other, so I text him, "You sure you want to do this?" he replies, "Oh well." Oh well doesn't make a lot of sense to me, so I look at my scan and see he's wanted. I really don't know what he wants, so I wait a few seconds, then figure "enough of this" It only took one blast from the level 3 beam lasers on my Python to send him running for the hills with 72% damage.

I wonder if he learned anything...

If you really feel bad OP, go watch "Enders Game" to learn how to deal with someone who picks on you.

Last edited:
yeah, i should have typed 'sorry bro' or 'sorry, lol' because i'm not. it was over in seconds and must have cost the CMDR lots.

Well done OP. I hope it was the toerag Viper who took me out of SC last week. I decided to fight in my Cobra, and was doing ok but he managed to kill me in the end.

Top Bottom