Roller Coasters Space Evader - Themed Rollercoaster

Hi all,

Let me know what you think about this coaster I made. I spent quite a bit of time on it. The only downside is I wish I could add my own personal sound effects and even voices to tell the story of the ride.

Any suggestions on how to do that? I know there is a USER music folder somewhere, no Idea where. Help?

Anyway, the story is this[big grin]:

Aliens [alien]have invaded [mad]and it's up to a squad of elite Zeta soldiers to infiltrate the hive cave and destroy the main power reactor in the heart of the cave[ugh]. You join the squad on their way as you witness firsthand the invasion and the enslavement. The alien home planet and the battle that ensued on Earth. The squad detonates a mini nuke and collapses part of the cave. Zeta squad regroups and repairs their generators as the enemies close in. Part of the Zeta squad is lost as the team goes deeper into the cave. Inside the cave, the battle continues. Soon the squad find themselves fighting again inside the mothership! Leaving the mothership and entering the deeper part of the cave, the team finds the Main Power Core. Another battle ensues as the team plants the Nuke. Explosions rock the cave as you and the squad escape, heroes and saviors of Earth.[up]​

[video=youtube;yvYAgjUhTE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvYAgjUhTE8[/video]

Top Bottom