Space Mountain de la terre à la lune

Hello everyone,

For the last 6 months i was busy creating a Space Mountain ride in Planet Coaster. its based of the one in Paris but it features some of my own stuff in there too.

I made a showcase video on Youtube i have put a link here so you can watch it.

If you have some feedback please let me know this will help me in future videos.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnL6pj3gk0c

Attachments

• space Mountain foto 1.JPG
    space Mountain foto 1.JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Space Mountain foto 2.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 2.JPG
    512.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Space Mountain foto 3.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 3.JPG
    430 KB · Views: 113
  • Space Mountain foto 4.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 4.JPG
    581.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Space Mountain foto 5.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 5.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Space Mountain foto 6.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 6.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Space Mountain foto 7.JPG
    Space Mountain foto 7.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 161
So , ok !
I just wanted to say your S-M ride looks very good ! But your POV is too dark ! Can see anything ! That's too bad , cause it seems amazing ! Would be cool to add some diffuse lights , cause it look like a "spooky ride " ! Also would be great to have an outside daylight video of the building ? Is it your creation ?

Thanks for your feedback. I agree it is a bit too dark i could do another onride video with the gamma setting a bit higher. And I could make another video showing the building a bit more. Also it is my creation except for the brake section and the yellow en blue part of the cannon. And i used a TMTK item to make the support for the cannon. But everything else is all me.

Great video, now i want to ride space Mountain again and it's closed! :/

Well done! The light effects and the overall recreation look really cool! Thumbs up!

Top Bottom