Special queuing

While a bit fooling around with RCT3 for the last week, trying to kill the time till March 22, I noticed something that bothered me.

People wouldn't enter the Spiral slide before the previous guest had left the slide. This is one of those situations in which a form of special queuing is required. In real life, a guest would just go down the slide seconds after the previous guest went down.

Minutes ago I saw someone responding on this forum about queuing up on a Ferris Wheel. So I started up RCT3 and built a Ferris Wheel. Normally, a peep would step in on the bottom, the wheel would turn a full round and then the guest would come of. So every few seconds some guests would leave and others would enter the wheel. On RCT3 however, everybody goes on and of the wheel at once, which is actually impossible, as people can't leave the wheel while being at the top.

I hope the people at Frontier noticed this as well and get rid of these annoying things. And if they didn't notice before well... now they will!

+1

Never noticed this in RCT3. But I´d also like to see realistic queuing and entry for rides. The ferris wheel is a good example.

While a bit fooling around with RCT3 for the last week, trying to kill the time till March 22, I noticed something that bothered me.

People wouldn't enter the Spiral slide before the previous guest had left the slide. This is one of those situations in which a form of special queuing is required. In real life, a guest would just go down the slide seconds after the previous guest went down.

Minutes ago I saw someone responding on this forum about queuing up on a Ferris Wheel. So I started up RCT3 and built a Ferris Wheel. Normally, a peep would step in on the bottom, the wheel would turn a full round and then the guest would come of. So every few seconds some guests would leave and others would enter the wheel. On RCT3 however, everybody goes on and of the wheel at once, which is actually impossible, as people can't leave the wheel while being at the top.

I hope the people at Frontier noticed this as well and get rid of these annoying things. And if they didn't notice before well... now they will!
+2 I hope they change it in PC.

In some of the in-game videos it looks like the guests do find seats and sit down, so I'd imagine they would make the ferris wheel-guest interactions look realistic too.

On a side note, I hope for roller coasters, the guests in line get placed into train row queues right before getting on, just like in real life. It appears to show that in some of the artwork but I haven't seen any in-game video of that.

Come on, it's supposed to be a theme park simulator, afcourse we need annoying kids...

I would even go further and suggest some school classes which area annoying everywhere in the park, like trying to queue jump and people sitting on the fence of the quelines and playing with the ferris wheel car and stuff, would be a big point for me, because ive never visited a theme park wothout those ennoying kids, haha [haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][haha][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate]

Top Bottom