Species Field Guide - Dimorphodon

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I'm obviously prying at aquatics when aquatics haven't been shown yet so I don't expect a straight answer
We'll have more to share about how marine reptiles will work at a later date. That includes feeding them :)
Can you have tour vehicles like Gyrospheres drive through aviaries?
That's an interesting question!
I'd prefer they add the fun facts, but clarify and be mroe clear about the bit that is the actual gameplay, for example, the fish. I believe the sentence was just not quite clear, and they have answered a 'no' to insect feeders in the past, nearly a month ago so should have reminded us that answer :)
Thanks for the feedback! We'll be more careful about wording in the future :)
@Jens Erik I really enjoyed riding the hype train for the first JWE, hanging out for species profiles, watching BiS and Swerve youtube vids etc...but seriously, if I get anymore excited for JWE2 I'm going to have a bloody aneurysm! Can you please just hurry up and release the game??!!
Everything in due time ;) Good things come to those who wait.

We'll have more to share about how marine reptiles will work at a later date. That includes feeding them :)

That's an interesting question!

I keep saying that we have to feed Cabot to the Mosasaurus!

No problem. i think the main issue with the difficulty of posting fun and fact stuff is all of us are sitting here dissecting every single sentence and word, and adding speculation to every thing said, for any information, teases or hints at all about the game and gameplay. I'm certain this behaviour makes it very difficult for you and the marketing team to not cause a rampant expectation to spread haha, I'm sure you don't need to be told it's because so many people are excited about the game! You're doing a great job, as is your team. (y)

On that note, the waiting part is the hardest right now!

I keep saying that we have to feed Cabot to the Mosasaurus!

Please can you add it so guess can also feed things in the lake???? Make the lake more alive the guess they need interact more with the dino and living things in the area not just watch, stay and give points. :) I was even reading in planet zoo that they want to pet animals so if your guess can pet these dino, ride them would be a big bonus to them!

I do not want to see the predators just lying lifeless it can eat so that means it can be feed and so visitor should be able to also do things with them.

Last edited:
@Jen Erik Will the aviaries be upgradable? Why are the viewing platforms inside the aviary to be perched on and why are they are the bottom level instead of mid level? Will tours be available within the aviary? How will rangers function within the aviary? If pterosaurs can attack dinos and guest, what will be the ways to wrangle them in. Will dinos be able to defend themselves against it? Can there be insects within the aviary so that some have a food source much like herbivores can graze? Instead of fish feeders, can there be fish within the water sources we create so that there are more dynamic and interesting behaviors. Such as gliding and catching fish or if given water depth tool, to watch the pterosaurs dive for fish. Also would have competition for the food source take place at times.

Will pterosaurs climbing trees and rocks?

It would be awesome if all of that would be in game.

@Jens Erik Why the Dimorphodon has not pycnofibers (filaments) like in the movies? Will there be an option to change the model?
740b192ec4ca497e1ba42adf421c38a9.jpg

Top Bottom