Spinosaurus in JP lll Not Fully Grown?

It's quite interesting list here is that the Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park 3 was not fully grown it was 43 feet when it killed the juvenile T-Rex so basically two juveniles fight each other, and the full grown Spinosaurus is 60 feet in length and 30 ft tall. Quite interesting however I disagree with one thing in this video, I'm not sure that in gen from Jurassic Park is going to appear in the third Jurassic World movie in fact I believe biosyn may be taking their place and the next film. Anyway will most likely see the Spinosaurus on Isla nublar in the series camp Cretaceous because toys already came out for it in the series so if it is on Isla nublar it'll probably be Giant or it could be a completely different Spinosaurus made by Masrani global and if it was on Isla nublar during Fallen Kingdom then it's most likely dead or it could have been eaten by the mosasaurus if it tried to leave the island.😂
Source: https://youtu.be/ZFWbiDgY_r0

Frontier please consider Resizing Spino I guess? 🙂

Spinosaurus is 15 m in the game and maybe Spinosaurus should be at least increase to at least 18m

Last edited:
Neither animal in that fight was a Juvenile. The juvenile rex stuff is from rex fanboys on copium and the juvenile spino is just Spinosaurus the King being Spinosaurus the King

Just a guess here. But what if it just kept growing forever like many modern crocodilians of today and other reptiles. We have no idea what those Ingen employees did to this animal.

Well I'll tell you this much now that we know what happened to the Ingen spinosaurus thanks to the series camp Cretaceous it's pretty much the same size at 13.5 Meters in length in Canon. Giganotosaurus In JWD will probably be bigger than this if it's labeled as the biggest carnivore to ever walked the Earth in JWD. My Guess Giganotosaurus In Dominion will Probably be 14-15 Meters in length my Guess Giga will be in Size.

It would be interesting if biosin captures spinosaurus and tested their biosin grown Giganotosaurus and made it fight against spinosaurus as a field test on their new apex predator they created. With Dino fights being a thing in the next movie I wouldn't put it past biosin to test a fight between spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus to test their new Dinosaur. This is just a theory though.

Well I'll tell you this much now that we know what happened to the Ingen spinosaurus thanks to the series camp Cretaceous it's pretty much the same size at 13.5 Meters in length in Canon. Giganotosaurus In JWD will probably be bigger than this if it's labeled as the biggest carnivore to ever walked the Earth in JWD. My Guess Giganotosaurus In Dominion will Probably be 14-15 Meters in length my Guess Giga will be in Size.

It would be interesting if biosin captures spinosaurus and tested their biosin grown Giganotosaurus and made it fight against spinosaurus as a field test on their new apex predator they created. With Dino fights being a thing in the next movie I wouldn't put it past biosin to test a fight between spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus to test their new Dinosaur. This is just a theory though.
A good theory though.

Top Bottom