Dinosaurs Spinosaurus Redesing in DLC "Return to Jurassic Park"

I also want a Maserati and a million dollars. That logic is so weird...

They changed it so it matches the official sizes. And again, the Rex in JP3 is not an adult, so of course it’s bigger. The sizes in game are official adult sizes. If you like it or not...
Well relax dude, I'm just emphazing the fact Spino must be lil bit taller or at least it has the right proportions from movies and games, and if I'm requesting this is because actually frontier listens their community and it might happens that change if I can mass people who thinks the same, and dude if you don't like my opinion just ignore it, be tolerant and if you are not agree with my opinion well dude don't comment. So relax dude is just my request, this just a game and if a have a opportunity to make Spino size change well that's would be fu king amazing.

I’m perfectly relaxed. Lol. It just seems weird to request something they already changed and fixed to match the movies and canon. So the size is official already, but you obviously won’t accept that for some reason.

@MarcWP , I think we should just stop putting in some sense into this considering the repeated refusal to accept the already fixed & already official size to both the T-Rex & Spino.

Why change something that's already fixed and made official. To be honest, this is just a "Personal Want", since the community doesn't benefit from this.

Top Bottom