Spiritual Successor To Syndicate

Hi,

Just backed my second Kickstarter type game Satellite Reign.:D It's a spiritual successor to Bullfrogs Syndicate & Syndicate Wars http://satellitereign.com . They can't afford to buy the rights from EA but the guy heading up the venture is the director from Syndicate Wars. Thought I would post it here may be if anyone else is interested they can back it too; community spirit and all that. It's a PC game first and foremost and if the original two are anything to go buy should be a blinder. Roll on 2014!!!

Thanks
Haider

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
I backed this way back during the Kickstarter, it's now in production although updates have been a bit scarce I have high hopes.

I backed this way back during the Kickstarter, it's now in production although updates have been a bit scarce I have high hopes.

Same boat. I loved Syndicate back in the day, and am hopeful that the new game captures some of the grungy magic. An update or two wouldn't go amiss though.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
What are the chances... New dev update just released.

I know how odd, no sooner had I had a moan about it and it's arrived. Very strange.

The intial grungy-darkness, bladerunnery style has never been properly done again. Developers seemed to be too busy making Football game 2010, 2011, 2012 etc etc. Hopefully this will live up to my expectations.

Top Bottom