Spooky interior queues

Just simpley Amazing, Such attention to detail!! Unbelieveable , And you are using pieces i havnt even discoverd yet?
I cant wait to see your finished park.
Your a Planet Coaster Magician! BRAVA!

i wonder what you will create with UGC lol
+1 !

This kind of creative guy + a good UGC system + a "visit the park as a guest" feature = You lose your free time, your job, and your wife goes away with the children, but ... stil : BEST THING EVER !!! [big grin][big grin][big grin]

User Generated Content
Ok thanks, I was suspecting that

Whoaa Holy Moly! Dayum! That is really Awesome! I can't get over it how awesome it is. oO
Thank you so much[happy]

Just simpley Amazing, Such attention to detail!! Unbelieveable , And you are using pieces i havnt even discoverd yet?
I cant wait to see your finished park.
Your a Planet Coaster Magician! BRAVA!
I spent hours jus familiaricing with all the pieces. Thanks for the support. Hopefully the park finished and the dark ride will be by holloween

+1 !

This kind of creative guy + a good UGC system + a "visit the park as a guest" feature = You lose your free time, your job, and your wife goes away with the children, but ... stil : BEST THING EVER !!! [big grin][big grin][big grin]
Lol you are right, it would worth it, who needs family , job, friends when you have Planet Coaster [pirate]

Just wished that after all the hard work of setting up the lighting, it would stay on when "enclosed" in a building instead of waiting for night time to hit.

Like always excellent theming El Escoces!
You really created an awesome atmosphere around it!
Keep on going [up]
Thanks a lot!!! Same I can tell you about your latests videos on YT[happy]

Just wished that after all the hard work of setting up the lighting, it would stay on when "enclosed" in a building instead of waiting for night time to hit.
Yeah, I wish that too, at least they are on underground

[shocked]

I'm in awe, it's so incredibly detailed [happy]
Thanks a lot Stuk

This is brilliant! I need to step up my game again to try and keep up haha

It's a shame that the building isn't always dark like it is at night, hopefully they are working on that.

This is brilliant! I need to step up my game again to try and keep up haha

It's a shame that the building isn't always dark like it is at night, hopefully they are working on that.
Yeah, unfortunetly lights go on during the day just undergreound. Would be very helpful to be able to switch them on and off when we want aswell

One of the best interiors I have ever seen in the game, and I know how difficult is to make them (majority of the pieces are a little bit in scale for them, if you try to make a fancy exterior with things traversing walls you are going to have a difficult time with the interior...). Absolutely love the carpet and floors!
Great job as always ElEscoces!

One of the best interiors I have ever seen in the game, and I know how difficult is to make them (majority of the pieces are a little bit in scale for them, if you try to make a fancy exterior with things traversing walls you are going to have a difficult time with the interior...). Absolutely love the carpet and floors!
Great job as always ElEscoces!
Thank you so much mate, it is dificult indeed. Now all I need is double thickness walls to decorate the outer walls

Wauw! So good! Definitely watching this whole mini-serie (if I still can)

I don't know if this is up for download, but, could we still use old builds like this in the game?

Top Bottom