Horizons SRV Ammo

Hallo CMDR's,

Maybe I'm missing something. I'm in deep space on a planet (exploring).
I'm out of Ammo on my SRV, I had the needed materials to restock my Ammo.
I tried it two times and nothing. It said it's replenished, but I still can't shoot anymore and have not materials to try it again :)
Is this a bug or I just don't get it?

Thank you.

(Sorry for my english)

probably worth logging a support ticket as, if you cant reload the SRV (or if it doesn't realise its been reloaded), you will not be able to mine any more mats :(

Last edited:
2000/0

somehow it didn't work. Now I'm scared to refuel it :)

That means you have 2000 rounds available doesn't it? You should be able to do a second "re-arm" and the 0 side would then go to 2000 - it's like other ammo indicators in the game. If your guns won't fire make sure you have energy in the SRV's weapons cap (one pip should suffice) and that the thing you target to shoot isn't too close (weapon aim too depressed to fire). If it still won't fire, raise a bug report.

Last edited:
That means you have 2000 rounds available doesn't it? You should be able to do a second "re-arm" and the 0 side would then go to 2000 - it's like other ammo indicators in the game. If your guns won't fire make sure you have energy in the SRV's weapons cap (one pip should suffice) and that the thing you target to shoot isn't too close (weapon aim too depressed to fire). If it still won't fire, raise a bug report.

Thank God, it work's again :D
I deactivated it and activated it again and it works now. There's always a slightly chance to be a little bit stupid :D

Thank you all for the help.

I thought like you did @TheTomekEffect.

Did you return to your ship to restock ammo, then you ship told you that you need an SRV !
You have to be in your SRV then go to panel '4' and restock you munitions.

Top Bottom