SRV Hand Brake Stuck

I'm sitting under my ASP with the hand brake stuck. What is the magical set of button pushes on the controller toggles the hand brake off? This is frustrating. I'm never using the SRV again.

Pushing A by itself, didn't do anything.
I started getting low fuel warnings for the SRV, so I went into panic mode, started mashing buttons, and it released it. Next time I get to a station, I'm dumping the SRV, maybe I can pick up a module that is less frustrating. LOL
thx

Thought I had gone thru all the panels and menus. I saw options for lights and drive assist, nothing for hand brake Would have been nice to have found a hand brake option.

31116d19-e092-40a8-8fe2-8ee30f28abfa.PNG

Expand that option (Y) and make sure it's set to toggle, not hold.

On occasion, for what ever reason, default and or reconfigured button assignment change. IF and WHEN a button isn't performing as you believe it should, check the configuration. If it is as it suppose to be, shut game off, turn on and recheck, if it is the same as it's supposed to be, file a ticket.

Ahhhhh. My handbrake is set to "B" and I set it to "toggle."
And I'm going to fave this page, because this has been almost a year of this frustration. Thank you for your patience and help!

Back
Top Bottom