Horizons SRV keybindings get me killed - need some help

When I enter turret mode the LMB and RMB are supposed to shoot and scan. But only shoot works when I press RMB and I set it to do so when pressing LMB.
I have to go to joystick and press a button there.
Also I have to use joy throttle and all the switching to and fro is getting out of hand. It's usually a twitch at throttle and off goes buggy into the open when trying to stop the thing.

I'd like the turret firing to do what I set up - why doesn't it work?

Also any tips for using wsqe or so when in turret mode? I can't use all three input things at the same time.

I had same problem with turret shooting and scanning, I had LMB to shoot and RMB to scan set in Options and I was only able to shoot with RMB, than I realized that I need to set my Fire groups (right panel) and there it was, my laser was on 2 (RMB) and my scan wasn't set at all...

I had same problem with turret shooting and scanning, I had LMB to shoot and RMB to scan set in Options and I was only able to shoot with RMB, than I realized that I need to set my Fire groups (right panel) and there it was, my laser was on 2 (RMB) and my scan wasn't set at all...

Oh my, could it be really that easy? I knew it of course, and just wanted to test people.

Back
Top Bottom