Staff work times

I don't know if this has been suggested before as I couldn't find it, but what I would like to see is the staff starting and ending their time shifts.

Maybe the staff start work in there uniforms where they get changed at work or they turn up in their uniforms, and only the mascots are the ones that have to change clothing when at work.

As as we can see staff starting and finishing, we should be able to see from their expressions whether they enjoy their job or not, and if they don't enjoy their jobs, we can either assign them to a different job or improve the areas where they work.

Nice idea +1

I think you can make it maybe like a Disney kind of thing, they have a lot of tunnels where staff can travel to their posts.

I love this idea, i hope we see staff only paths and tunnels! I would also want staff only doors so we can make buildings only for staff. I just hope we get a HUGE number of peeps in the park so we can have hundreds of employees at a time and it wouldn't look bad.

I don't know if this has been suggested before as I couldn't find it, but what I would like to see is the staff starting and ending their time shifts.

Maybe the staff start work in there uniforms where they get changed at work or they turn up in their uniforms, and only the mascots are the ones that have to change clothing when at work.

As as we can see staff starting and finishing, we should be able to see from their expressions whether they enjoy their job or not, and if they don't enjoy their jobs, we can either assign them to a different job or improve the areas where they work.

The thing is, you don't see Peeps acting that way. They are technically DAYS in your Park. At least it was that way in RCT 1 2 and 3. Time is handled differently and very confusing: Ride Times is given in Minutes, but of course it takes only seconds in the Game. Guests Time in the Park is measured in Real-Time Minutes (if i'm not mistaken) but in Game Terms it would be Months. How you would put a Work Schedule in this Mess is beyond me.

PS: Nighttime is skipped because the Park is closed... adding to the Chaos.

Last edited:
The thing is, you don't see Peeps acting that way. They are technically DAYS in your Park. At least it was that way in RCT 1 2 and 3. Time is handled differently and very confusing: Ride Times is given in Minutes, but of course it takes only seconds in the Game. Guests Time in the Park is measured in Real-Time Minutes (if i'm not mistaken) but in Game Terms it would be Months. How you would put a Work Schedule in this Mess is beyond me.

PS: Nighttime is skipped because the Park is closed... adding to the Chaos.

We don't need to see a work schedule or have the ability to set one. Only seeing staff arriving or leaving, and maybe, replacing another member of staff or having a stall shown as closed is all that is needed. The rest is done automatically, the same way as a guest getting on a ride and moving to the next. But, this is only an idea to add a bit of realism to the park.

Top Bottom