Starfield thoughts

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Not much too go on atm but you can theres a few noticeable things.

Ship Interiors
Companions
Alliance Diamondback ship
Possible flight model

Interesting to see how their creation Engine will fare
I know Starfield will be a different experience but its shaping up to be similar enough
FDev may need to step it up.

Ship Interiors
Companions
Possible flight model

Interesting to see how their creation Engine will fare
I know Starfield will be a different experience but its shaping up to be similar enough
FDev may need to step it up.
Elite is more of a space simulator with some game elements, Starfield is a space RPG. Totally different games, it would be nearer to Mass Effect.

I’d expect it to be more like Outer worlds than ED, but hard to tell from a trailer.

You can't tell anything really from the trailer, not even if they have attempted to make a realistic model of planets and solar systems, it's just a few cut-scenes with no information. Granted the ground looked nice, but was that a hand crafted area? Was it procedural? Not enough info.

Looks nice but I certainly will not be pre-ordering. Bethesda's recent releases have been broken or riddled with bugs, They have also been edging towards more and more agressive monetization models over the last few years. We will see....

Ship Interiors
Companions
Possible flight model

You forgot "incredible graphics". And since this is designed from the ground-up to work on an XBox, I'm sure my PC will run it just fine :D

I do feel bad for my Playstation brethren - they are missing out on all the space and flight related exclusives... Though maybe they'll get Everspace 2?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom