Astronomy / Space Stargazers Filmed at ISO 400,000

Beautiful. Although, tech is hardly mad :) There are consumer category cameras on the market these days with ISO way into the millions I believe :D

Beautiful. Although, tech is hardly mad :) There are consumer category cameras on the market these days with ISO way into the millions I believe :D

Try exposing a photo on a consumer camera @ ISO 400000 (Current generation Sony equipped 35mm sensors, to give them the best shot) - then tell me how it looks. Just because they can, doesn't mean they should - it's all just a marketing numbers game.

Z...

Try exposing a photo on a consumer camera @ ISO 400000 (Current generation Sony equipped 35mm sensors, to give them the best shot) - then tell me how it looks. Just because they can, doesn't mean they should - it's all just a marketing numbers game.

Z...
Well don't get full frame, get medium format :D Although, not sure what are the numbers there.

Canon used in making that movie goes above 4M ISO, but they were filming at "only" 400K.
If that's not mad then...

Top Bottom