Story mode is great!

I want to tell Frontier that the Story mode is great! At first I thought what a bummer about only one scenario, but now as I have finished the "Who do you call", I realize it is like 5 scenarios or even more, in one and with nice features added, as in changing guests and worker moods and such!

Frontier, you figured it out a way to make something that is separate from RCT! Now I am waiting for you to make more! Many more. ;)

So, are players who suffer from the "floating curser"-curse exempt from progressing in the scenario? As it is right now I see no way of ever achieving the goal in the shooting-game.

Interesting, I thought it was effectively just 1 scenario so this certainly makes me more willing to purchase at some point when it's on sale.

I haven't checked. I assumed they did not add the feature to the editor. What a pity if they did not. I understand if some mechanic is hard to add, such as the gozer thing, but at least the story mode of multiple chapters should be able to implement. As well as the changing of mood of guests and workers depending on some triggers or by chapter start.

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I really hope this is a preview of what they want to do with Planet Coaster 2, it would make the scenario's far more engaging with different characters narrating each scenario. A grandma wanting to make a kiddy park for her grandchildren, a thrillseaking teenager wanting extreme rides, an Entrepreneur business suit who wants to maximize their profits, a conservationist who doesn't like removing trees and having a height limit to keep the park within nature...there's just a lot of great situations they could take scenarios with this narrative format & having more specific objectives/challenges.

Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I really hope this is a preview of what they want to do with Planet Coaster 2, it would make the scenario's far more engaging with different characters narrating each scenario. A grandma wanting to make a kiddy park for her grandchildren, a thrillseaking teenager wanting extreme rides, an Entrepreneur business suit who wants to maximize their profits, a conservationist who doesn't like removing trees and having a height limit to keep the park within nature...there's just a lot of great situations they could take scenarios with this narrative format & having more specific objectives/challenges.
Planet Coaster 2 is gonna be soooo amazing. The story mode is probably going to be way better if there is a narrator. And of course everything will be improved. If the leak is true it's not soo far away anymore. ;)

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
YES!!! It is fantastic. I keep finding myself smiling or laughing. Plus getting better at certain park management techniques and wanting to use more underutilised features.

Top Bottom