Discussion Stream Deck no longer working?

Been away from the game for quite some time now, and i've noticed since I updated the game to the current patch my stream deck no longer works with the game. I had pip management macros set up (I use a 60% keyboard that requires a function key to be held to use my arrow keys and it's rather difficult for me to do, it also means I don't have a numpad for SLF commands) but now these no longer work. I've tried remaking new macros but nothing works. Did they stop it from being picked up by the game?

No mine has worked perfectly throughout...sorry!

Have you double checked that your controls have been saved in the bindings as they DID get deleted a few times.

Yeah nothing had changed in my keybinds but I did rebind them just in case and still it doesn't work any more. The macro runs outside of the game (it will cycle through stream deck icons with the arrow keys) but in game it does nothing

I can only suggest redo all the Macros in the Streamdeck even if they look fine. Sorry It is odd though.

Mine works fine... only the text macros (the ones we use for piracy) are broken on the Stream Deck (most of times the text is cut).

having a similar problem, press a key and it does nothing in ed, just get a yellow triangle error on stream deck, looked in the logs and it cant find the binds & only seems to have created 1 bind file & i have no back ups, looking like i may have to mess wit the stream deck plugin to make it work, according to the log it cant find my bind file.

having a similar problem, press a key and it does nothing in ed, just get a yellow triangle error on stream deck, looked in the logs and it cant find the binds & only seems to have created 1 bind file & i have no back ups, looking like i may have to mess wit the stream deck plugin to make it work, according to the log it cant find my bind file.
I updated my streamdeck yesterday and now it all seems to be working again

Top Bottom