Stuck in a combat drop shuttle

Ok this is not cool, I'm currently stuck sitting in the back seat of a combat drop shuttle as the idiot pilot does loop de loops above the target planet. Seems she can't figure out how to land on a ringed planet, so here we sit. I can't eject, can't suicide, can't shoot the "B" in the back of the head and take her ship!! Is there any way out of this?? I tried logging into Horizons and it just told me I could'nt because my last save was in a unavailable location for Horizons... Won't let me reload to orbit, because ....... you guessed it my ship is sitting back at the station!!! REALLLY!!! :mad:(n):poop:

I have the same problem, seems like it can be fixed by self destructing while doing multi-crew, but I found no one to help me yet.

It's the same across the board for shuttle services. Either the the shuttle won't land or the game crashes repeatedly on approach to landing. Make a support ticket and join the rest of us waiting on Frontier to resolve the issue.

I have experienced that logging into Horizons is not the big saviour always. You need all the back to the original Elite version as it forces you out of the planet.

Top Bottom