Stuck in Frame Shift Mode (Count down to 0 then all controls stop) PC

Hi everyone,

Had the same problem yesterday. After looking in every forum the solution, it seems like we need to create a ticket and wait for support to mouv our ship. Actually i may have a better solution. The problem seems to deseapear after i did the following things (i don't know the step neither what was usefull or not, can't reproduce the bug... and i'm not sure i want ^^) :
Reboot PC and rooter
Launch game in vanilla mode (no extention)
Go into solo session
Their, wait 10min, say something in the chat (like "hello world"), engage/disengage your turret.
Now try again to go in FSD.

Worked for me... i guess that waiting is reason why i'm unstuck now. Maybe say something in chat help ? I don't know i know nothing in connection things.

If it helped you, please like and copy this solution into another forum to spread the idea.

Sorry for bad english... i'm a baguette

Bonjour sir!

Normally after a reset, you can jump to a different system then back in. It seems like the transition to supercruise is where it gets stuck, but high waking works apparently.

Glad you got it sorted though :)

I am having an issue that some have had but they have been able to correct.
Everything works fine until I go to frameshift then it counts down to 0, everything engages but it does not go anywhere. The counter stays on screen.
I have tried every fix on the internet, Reinstalling the game, changing IPV, opening ports, verify files, I have tried every searchable fix for this and nothing works.
I went to my buddies house yesterday that also plays and his account worked fine. We logged into mine and FSD is stuck. Loggged back into his account and everything works fine. What the heck? This leads me to believe that its server side. I have opened a ticket with support but so far crickets............ Very Discouraging

I was an original donor and I have never had an issue but this one is a game killer. Anyone have anything else i can try? Customer service i guess has not had the time to check my ticket or respond at all. below is the screen.....same as a lot of people have had but NO FIX i can find has worked.
View attachment 132748

This happens to me too. A game restart seems to fix (most of the time) it but I believe that this is server side, not end user .

Hey, just for anybody else that may be surfing forums trying to figure out this issue in the future, I fixed this problem by landing at the port I was stuck at, entering the hangar, quitting to desktop, validating the game files, then relaunching the game in single player. I was able to leave as normal after doing this.

A friend of mine had the same issue almost 2 years ago, and it continues to be an issue for people. My friend's simply went away . . . after a week.

Top Bottom