Stuff Guests Bring With Them

Would make sense if it was a field trip group from a local school or daycare. The peeps involved could have similar colored and/or designed clothing, certain ones being the chaperone's and guide the others around the parks.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Really? I have seen it loads. Not just in theme parks but in many types of tourist attractions. Usually when people are on a tour or school trip. Maybe it is a European thing? I wouldn't say it was necessary, it is just an idea lol.

Just thought of a new idea. If guests are in large groups, they could have guides with little flags so everyone knows where the leader is. I realise this would be complex to design and program, but it would be cool.

I see a lot of "group t-shirts" at Disney parks with simple slogans like 'Frank family Xmas vacation 2015', it'd be great to see such groups in PC.

Oh yes, rain suits, or very least ponchos. The one-time use ponchos are quite common! At least in parks that are in colder climates so people can ride water rides when it is under 10C outside lol.

Absolutely Helena.
The poncho idea is a must, I think. It's one of the things I'd like to work like an RCT3 billboard. It would be great seeing our own designed park logos on them while the guests get drenched on a water ride or in the rain.

The poncho idea is a must, I think. It's one of the things I'd like to work like an RCT3 billboard. It would be great seeing our own designed park logos on them while the guests get drenched on a water ride or in the rain.

+100 for customizable rain ponchos!

RAIN SUITS! No More "I'm not going on ... while it's raining"
I want to sell them rain suits! That's the place to get money!
Oh yes, rain suits, or very least ponchos. The one-time use ponchos are quite common! At least in parks that are in colder climates so people can ride water rides when it is under 10C outside lol.
+100 for customizable rain ponchos!
Absolutely Helena.
I agree with these thoughts. Rain ponchos. With logos. Custom.

Top Bottom