[SUGGESTION] cryonics

Hello,

I am French, I use a translator, I hope the translation is good [big grin]

Rather for those who do not have time to cross the galaxy to visit some remote corner ( and the family then? ) But still would like to do the exploration in the remote vacuum.

So add a module that literally freezes us , to wake us in few days or weeks (depending on distance ) when arrived.

with a damaged hull penalty in addition example , the inability to go directly inside a nebula, where there are too many of such systems caked the center of the galaxy , with a percentage of success success or failure.

or a risk of system failure which forces the spacecraft that automatically put on a random planet the way.

an epic stuff found in many sci-fi films , starwars, startrek, Planet of the monkey ect ..

here, thank you [smile]

Last edited:
yes I think of a new module , an FSD more powerful and more expensive with cryo capsule integrated , so yes without possibility of prohibition.

but with luck charging failure and time and arrived at much longer destination.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
It would avoid players needing to play the game if they could simply dispatch their ship to a distant destination with no chance of being interdicted on the way or even crashing into a star.

I think owning the game for more than 3 months should grant you instant triple elite an 2 billion credits :D

o7

yes it would cheat in the state.

so if it is done , it must be difficult to use.

resembled the components findable on planets to charge.. and therefore an impossibility to recharge immediately.

and I am rather a failure percentage which increases with the distance, with the possibility of out and atterrisage forced to planets ..

and why not wear it limited to 2000 .. 5000ly for example to make it less cheat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom