Suggestions for Community Challenge

I love the Community Challenges, and I think that Frontier could do a lot more to make them more popular.

Have you ever considered having a leaderboard on the website where people could see who the top performers are and how many animals they have bred/released? Also, how many total people have participated in the challenge?

I would love to see them introduce new animals via community challenges. Just the “low effort” ones such as Masai giraffe or Grevys zebra or exhibit animals as rewards. Maybe even only every 3 challenges or something. I guarantee there would be a massive influx of community challenge participants. Or as an anniversary challenge once a year where participants have individual target goals. Example,
Release 10 animals reward - inland taipan
Release 50 animals reward - grevys zebra
Release 100 animals reward - Masai giraffe

I personally don’t play much franchise mode but I would 100% make it a goal to get all rewards.

I would love to see them introduce new animals via community challenges. Just the “low effort” ones such as Masai giraffe or Grevys zebra or exhibit animals as rewards. Maybe even only every 3 challenges or something. I guarantee there would be a massive influx of community challenge participants. Or as an anniversary challenge once a year where participants have individual target goals. Example,
Release 10 animals reward - inland taipan
Release 50 animals reward - grevys zebra
Release 100 animals reward - Masai giraffe

I personally don’t play much franchise mode but I would 100% make it a goal to get all rewards.
That's really interesting! And would 100% guarantee an involved community.

But I think those animals should become available for all players at some point. Perhaps the animals are released through a community challenge so people can get them early, and start with gold rated animals to boot!

Then after the challenge the animal becomes available for everyone on the markets like regular.

The advantage in participating in the community challenge would be clear. But it wouldn't be unfair for people not participating. They just have to wait for the challenge to be over, and make an effort to obtain gold rated animals by breeding, like with every other species.

Top Bottom