Dinosaurs General Gameplay Suggestions post DLC and patch 1.8 release

Hello devs

First of all, I really am in love with all the work you have done for this game. I totally love the DLC and 1.8!

Hereby, If you will permit and hear me, I would like to give some suggestions.

First of all, is it an option to place the new trees somehow a little bit closer to the fences for a more natural look. If that's not possible, no problem!

Second of all: with the terrain options such as sand, rock etc.. can you also make the area around the feeders the same as the area around there? Because if you place a feeder on a sand ground, you can see a square grass field around the feeder and on top of that around that grass is sand. We are not able to replace the grass with sand which kind of breaks the immersion.

Third: Can sandbox-nublar please have sand and shale? I know that certain terrain tools are not avaible in certain maps because of the fact that they didn't exist there since launch. But give us the players these options please. It's like saying "hey, let's transport shale and sand to sandbox nublar by helicopter".

Lastly, we have seen that Euoplocephalus has a population limit of 2-15 and a social limit of 2-6. Is it possible that you can buff the other armored herbivores in the future? Because I feel like i am now more capable to mix these armored herbivores with other herbivores (and carnivores) who has also a high population and social limit (even with the gene modifications for raising the pop/soc cap more). So my suggestion for each armored herbivore is as next:

• Ankylosaurus: Raise the population limit to 0-14 (from 0-8) and the social limit to 0-6 (from 0-4)
  • Crichtonsaurus: Raise the population limit to 0-14 (from 0-8). The social limit is fine as it is (0-5)
  • Nodosaurus: Raise the population limit to 0-14 (from 0-7) and the social limit to 0-6 (from 0-4)
  • Polacanthus: Raise the population limit to 0-12 (from 0-6) and the social limit to 0-5 (from 0-3)
  • Sauropelta: This dinosaur is fine in my eyes because of its uniqueness. The population limit will stay the same (0-4) and the social limit aswell (0-2)

I'm looking forward to your feedback and the opinions of the members on this forums

Greetings!

Top Bottom